Filing for Federal Tax Exempt Status
The process a nonprofit needs to go through to get 501(c)(3) approval from the IRS can be difficult, confusing, and time-consuming if you try to do it yourself. Save yourself the aggravation and get your approval much faster by hiring Michelle R. Montgomery, P.L.L.C. to handle it for you.
While it’s true that nonprofits must watch every penny, when it comes to dealing with the IRS, it's not the time to be a do-it-yourselfer. The federal tax exemption application is a fifty page document and trying to make sense of it quickly becomes frustrating for the average person. Fortunately, at Michelle R. Montgomery, P.L.L.C. we have 501(c)(3) down to a science. We’ll help you define your mission and clearly explain your charitable purpose in language that the IRS requires to grant an approval. We’ll then prepare all the necessary paperwork and promptly file your Form 1023 with the IRS.
Let us handle the complexities of filing for nonprofit federal tax exemption while you focus on serving your community. Call us at 757-239-5222 or request a consultation now.
Nonprofit tax services for 501(c)(3):
- Preparing application for tax-exempt status
- Filing Form 1023 with the IRS
- Re-applying for tax exempt status
- Help repairing your tax exempt status
- Help maintaining your public charity status
- Assistance establishing a new non-profit
- Obtaining Federal tax ID number
- Drafting IRS-recommended policies
- Crafting responses to IRS on inquiries about Form 1023