Our Virginia Beach CPA firm provides specialized accounting services for a variety of nonprofit organizations. We work with charitable and membership organizations, healthcare facilities, schools and more. Maintaining an understanding of cash flow is vital to any nonprofit, and Michelle R. Montgomery, P.L.L.C. is here to help. We offer financial statement preparation, budgeting and forecasting so you always know where your organization's money is going.
Whatever the purpose of your nonprofit, no organization is sustainable without proper planning. That's why Michelle R. Montgomery, P.L.L.C. provides comprehensive tax planning services designed specifically for nonprofits. We also provide audit services and will evaluate your internal controls and implement any changes needed to prevent fraud.
Accounting and Tax Services for Non-Profits
- Outsourced accounting and outsourced CFO services
- Set up fund accounting to track restricted contributions
- Financial statement preparation
- Form 990 series preparation
- Exempt application preparation
- Exempt status reinstatement
- Compliance with reporting requirements for charitable contributions
- Compensation tax compliance for ordained ministers and foreign missionaries
- Penalty abatement of the late filing of the Form 990
Organizational Advisory Services:
- Board development
- Business plan assistance or management consulting
- Consulting regarding the formation of a nonprofit
Want to learn more about our nonprofit accounting and tax services? Give us a call at 757-213-6945 to schedule your initial consultation.