Nonprofit Accounting Services
Michelle R. Montgomery, P.L.L.C. specializes in nonprofit accounting services. We’re an experienced Chesapeake, VA CPA firm with the skills and experience to assist you with everything from accounting system design and records cleanup to financial reporting, internal controls assessments, budgeting, and more. We serve nonprofits in Virginia, North Carolina, and across the country.
We understand that maintaining cash flow is vital to any nonprofit, and we're here to help. While you focus on managing your organization, we'll work to streamline your accounting functions and keep your financials clean and up to date. We'll deliver comprehensive financial reports presented in a user-friendly format so you always know where your resources are going. When needed, we can also provide training for your bookkeepers and in-house accounting staff and will oversee your transactions to ensure accuracy and transparency.
Michelle R. Montgomery, P.L.L.C. offers a consultation to new clients. We work with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations including charities, human services, health services, foundations, churches and schools. Call 757-239-5222 today to schedule an appointment.
Not-for-profit accounting includes:
- Accounting checkup
- Financial reporting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Grant reporting
- Tracking of restricted contribution
- Nonprofit consulting
- Outsourced CFO services
- Accounting system design and installation
- Accounting system software selection and conversion
- Accounting records cleanup
- Training for in-house bookkeepers and accounting staff
- ECFA application assistance
- Internal control assessment
- Tax compliance
- Help filing your non-profit status application